30 Hours – Early Years Provider Hub
Now that the funding allocations from Digital Accelerate have been announced by the Department for Education (DfE), Open Objects is talking to local authorities about their plans for 30 Hours in September.
All through April, we’re travelling up and down the country to demonstrate how the Early Years Provider Hub automates eligibility checking and management of funding claims in a way that suits your providers and will save time and money for your Early Years Team.
To find out more, read our briefing document
Book your demo appointment
More about the 30 Hours – Early Years Provider Hub
It’s a fully integrated and new generation digital solution which places Providers at the centre so they can engage with your team in a user friendly way via their laptop, tablet or smartphone device. No more clunky back office add-ons, dodgy spreadsheets or insecure emails – instead a secure end-to-end process that supports headcount, instant validation of new pupil eligibility, the making and handling of funding claims and validation and a full range of other essential Early Years interactions all through a single frontdoor;
- 30 hours eligibility validation and automatic re-checking
- 2, 3 and 4 year old funding claims handling
- Manages split funding across partnered childcare providers
- Integrates with your council payment system
- Historical record of claims and other submissions for auditing
- Reminder workflows and alerts
- Integrated pupil register for each provider
- Built-in processes for easy completion of the Early Years Census and ongoing sufficiency reporting
- Early Years Foundation Stage Pupil Progress Tracking
- Secure document exchange
- Use on any device – laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Fully hosted, nothing to install, get working quickly
It is a completely new workspace for you and your providers. It doesn’t matter what other back office systems or finance systems you use, the Hub will transform the way your providers engage with you and the information you collect via the Hub can also be shared securely with those other systems.
For more information please complete the contact form or call on +44 1223 422200.