Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG)
Public access to timely Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) is at the root of transformational change in social care and health care for all ages. That’s why we have spent so much time creating our information hub products – including the ‘All Services Hub’, the Family Information Services Hub and Adult Social Care Hub – which are now used by local authorities and health bodies up and down the country to reach out to their local population.
Knowing who to turn to for advice when you need it, how to access support groups, how to tap into local care and health networks across the whole spectrum of free and ‘paid for’ services – these are the things that make a difference enabling people to live happier, healthier and more independent lives.
We can help you create a compelling and sustainable Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) platform for your local area or region – offering wide-reach to general and targetted audiences with easy to use and accessible directory-based websites.
- Mobile and tablet responsive public facing website(s) from your core information platform
- Core directory database system and content management
- Data sharing options to solve ‘cross boundary’ searching with neighbouring areas
- Full geospatial ‘find my nearest’ searching
- Pre-authored content syndication (for example pull in content from NHS Choices and others)
- In built user registration and account areas for secure content and transactions
- Seamless blending, if required, with your corporate website
- User-generated ‘rate and review’ and commentary options
- Move information around easily with standard API’s and syndication widgets
- Project team to help you specify and produce impressive results faster than you would have thought possible.
If you are planning any kind of public facing information, advice and guidance website, then we’d love to hear from you (email@example.com or 01223 422200).