EVENT : Annual User Group Conference 2015
As in previous years we will be holding them in both Cambridge and in York. They are for all existing customers and are suitable for staff spanning Children and Families Directorates, Adult Social Care, Health and Wellbeing Boards and Community focused customers.
The theme for this year’s conference is ‘Encouraging Self-Service ’. We have a packed agenda which will include;-
- Year Review – highlights since the last User Group
- Launch of the new Data Sharing and Syndication Portal – cross boundary searching solved
- Working with corporate web teams – collaborating over content
- “Search Panels, Topics and Cards” – a new application your users will love
- Adults and Carers Self Help Enquiry Tools, Assessments and Care Act briefing
- Early Learning – Engaging Providers with self-service tools
- SEN reforms – next steps
Dates and locations are:-
Wednesday 4th November- Cambridge *NEW VENUE* Royal Cambridge Hotel http://www.sjhotels.co.uk/cambridge
Thursday 12th November- York http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/united-kingdom/hilton-york-LBAYOHN/maps-directions/index.html
Both days are 9.30am for coffee with a 10am start, the day will finish by 4.30pm. Refreshments and a full lunch will be provided.