The Open Objects User Groups are back!
Back by popular demand, the Open Objects User Groups will take place this November. We’re inviting service directory customers to attend meetings in Leeds on 22 November or London on 23 November.
The team will present the roadmap for the next twelve months – showing significant new developments with service directories and new features for the public-facing FIS, adult social care and all services websites. You will also hear from customers sharing their stories and have the opportunity to network with your peers at other local authorities.
Who should attend?
- Family Information Services (FIS) teams and Adult Social Care team members
- Service Directory and Information Managers
- Digital Transformation Managers and team members
The day will include sessions covering:
- Strategy – making your directory the definitive ‘one single source’ of information on local services for your local authority and local residents.
- Digital engagement – promoting the marketplace for local services across all sectors through engagement with your directory.
- New interactive tools – getting information from your directory out there and in all of the right places.
- GDPR – new rules on data protection and things you need to know for your service directories.
- Customer stories – what has worked and how other local authorities are implementing
- New tips and tricks – making the most of your directory platform.
If you are a service directory customer and would like to attend, choose your preferred session below and follow the link to the registration page.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 422200.